Monday 19 November 2012

Message & Delivery: Distribution//Research presentation

Today we presented our posters together with our mailshots in groups, and assessed each other's work to discuss which had worked most effectively within the brief.



It was really good to thoroughly look at other people's responses to the briefs, with their mailshots and posters together. We found that the most effective work was that which had a consistency between the two briefs, a clear and generally straightforward message, and initial impact and an aesthetically considered design.

My work was chosen as being the most effective within my group which was really pleasing. The feedback from the other group said that they liked my unusual concertina format, consistent & strong visual imagery and the bright colour scheme which related to the feminist content and had an initial impact. I think the posters & mailshot are clearly related to each other; working in conjunction and individually. Once again it was good to hear that my concept was clear and my design supported & enhanced the message. I feel pleased with the end result of this brief and think I have met the criteria.

No comments:

Post a Comment